Skip to main content
What inspired you to launch your business?

The key reasoning behind my decision was that I was fed up with working as a full-time employee for a major corporation. All the rigid structures and implied hierarchies made my life miserable and full of disdain. Therefore I decided to start something fresh on my own and since I was always good at computers I naturally leaned towards becoming a front-end development.

What issue does your core service help solve and how so?

My service helps maintain network infrastructure within a public kindergarten in Cracov. I provide professional servicing and advise cost-cutting solutions so that my clients' network and computer devices run smoothly and efficiently.

Have you had any mentors or role models that have influenced you?

Since I do not believe in mentorship I did not follow any role models.

Do you consider yourself successful and by what means do you measure success?

I consider myself to be in the middle of my journey. In a way I achieved a partial success by acquiring a major long-term client although I'm always open to expansion of my portfolio of clientele.


What advice do you have for other entrepreneurs and business owners? What do you wish someone told you?

Patience is a key factor when starting a new business as well as resilience from obstacles which are going to show up in plentiful during the first few months of your entrepreneurial journey. Therefore grinding your teeth and pushing through should become your daily mantra.

What is your background? Education, Work Experience

I am a law graduate at Jagiellonian University in Carcov. I spent around 3 years working in tax advisory services, assisting major polish insurance companies (Warta, Compensa, PZU, Ergo Hestia). Shortly after this period I became a copywriter and then I turned to my own business

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Romain Rebour, The Official Representative Of French Tech Community In Poland

Romain is the founder and CEO of FRENCH4DEV, a fastgrowing software house in krakow http://french4dev.com Hello Romain, thank you so much for agreeing to meet me and do this interview. - Johnny: why did you decide to become entrepreneur?   - Romain: Since the end of my studies I wanted to become an entrepreneur. I've studied international Management and during my studies, I had the chance to have an internship for two years in Siemens and I was in direct contact with the main manager of Simmons in France and I liked the way he was managing, I liked what he was doing, so I was thinking 'why not me one day?'. And to be an entrepreneur I had to gain knowledge and be sure of where I go. So why to be an entrepreneur?! Because to get out of big corporations and be my own boss and make my own decisions and have the impact I want. So that was the goal.   - Johnny: Are you planning to become a big corporation?   - Romain: Well, we will see but for now I don't kno