Skip to main content
Interview with owner of two kintergardens, an enterpreneur Alicja Wojas


What kind of Corporation is your business?
My corporation incudes two local kintergardens, one on Reja street and the other one on Radzikowskieg in Kraków. My kintergardens are both public.

What made you choose your current location?
Mainly my place of living, family, friends and other obligations.

What is unique about your business?
From my point of view the unique thing is that my first corporation went really well. At the very beginning I wasn't expected that in one year I would be able to open the new kintergarten. But generally speaking unique is that we cooperate with EU so we have many additional projects that we have to manage as a team.

What are your responsibilities as the business owner?
I have to take care about administrative stuff. What means everything!(laugh) But thanks God I have got my mum. She works as a main director and she leads team of teachers. She also organizes meetings with parents etc. 

What made you choose this type of business?
Actually the thing is that I always wanted to work for my own. Have my own company, make decisions. I've chosen kintergarden mainly because I like spending time with kids, same as my mom. She encouraged me to run this business. But I have many plans for future companies and it does not have anyting in common with this industry.

If you had one piece of advice to someone just starting out, what would it be?
Be creative, trust people that you work with but at the same time control everything. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Romain Rebour, The Official Representative Of French Tech Community In Poland

Romain is the founder and CEO of FRENCH4DEV, a fastgrowing software house in krakow http://french4dev.com Hello Romain, thank you so much for agreeing to meet me and do this interview. - Johnny: why did you decide to become entrepreneur?   - Romain: Since the end of my studies I wanted to become an entrepreneur. I've studied international Management and during my studies, I had the chance to have an internship for two years in Siemens and I was in direct contact with the main manager of Simmons in France and I liked the way he was managing, I liked what he was doing, so I was thinking 'why not me one day?'. And to be an entrepreneur I had to gain knowledge and be sure of where I go. So why to be an entrepreneur?! Because to get out of big corporations and be my own boss and make my own decisions and have the impact I want. So that was the goal.   - Johnny: Are you planning to become a big corporation?   - Romain: Well, we will see but for now I don't kno